GRACE VAN BERKUM
GRACE VAN BERKUM, R.H.N., IS A PLANT-POWERED, DETOX NUTRITIONIST AND TROPICAL YOGA TEACHER FACILITATING EMPOWERING & INSPIRING GRACIOUS LIVING LIFESTYLE RETREATS IN NICARAGUA AND AROUND THE WORLD. HER MISSION IN THIS LIFETIME IS TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF PLANT-BASED NUTRITION AND SELF-LOVE BY TEACHING PEOPLE HOW TO EAT AND LIVE WITH AWARENESS.
One word: Courage. I sold everything I owned, left everyone I knew and cared for, to go follow my dreams by myself of living off the grid in the tropics on a beach, while still teaching my passion and strong beliefs that conscious eating and conscious living will help you live your best life possible, physically, mentally, and spiritually. Never in my wildest imagination did I think I would be where I am today…and this amazing journey would not be possible if I didn’t have the courage to face my fears, follow my heart, embrace change, and explore new ways of living. While I do indeed teach people about plant-based, anti-inflammatory eating to be in your best health, and yoga to calm the mind and reduce stress, the foundation of everything I teach is learning how to use the body and mind to connect to your own courage and live an authentic, honest, empowered life on your terms.
- Using 1 Coconut or Curry Pure Wrap, spread vegan hummus of your choice.
- Pile shredded, colorful veggies of your choice on top of hummus (I love cabbage, kale, cucumber, celery, carrots, beets).
- Top with Planet Hemp hemp seeds.
- Drizzle with pesto or hot sauce.
- Roll into wrap (burrito style), or fold into a little pocket of nutritious goodness!