- It tastes remarkably like a rich, full-bodied cup of coffee, no brewing, dissolves instantly in hot or cold liquid.
- It is caffeine free, and has no acidity or bitterness. It is the only herbal coffee substitute in the US that features both the health benefits of dandelion root and the rich, full-bodied flavor, smoothness and texture of real coffee. Many say that, because it lacks bitterness and acidity, it actually tastes better than coffee.
- It is made of water-soluble extracts of roasted roots of dandelion, chicory and beets, and the grains of barley and rye. Nothing else is added. While we make no claims for Dandy Blend other than that it is a delicious herbal beverage with the taste, body, and texture of coffee, the ingredients – dandelion, chicory and beet roots, and barley and rye grains – are all health-promoting foods respected throughout the world.
- It contains no gluten. Gluten, which is comprised of proteins that are not water-soluble, is left behind in the grounds to be composted during the extracting process, leaving Dandy Blend gluten-free.
- The sweetness some perceive in Dandy Blend is primarily from the fructose that occurs naturally in the roots of dandelion and chicory. Many people require no additional sweeteners.
- It contains over 50 trace minerals in each cup, most of which the body uses to help synthesize compounds needed in metabolism.
- There are no headaches or other withdrawal symptoms when switching from coffee to Dandy Blend. It is like switching from one brand of coffee to another. Most people generally can’t tell that they aren’t drinking coffee.
- On top of all this, Dandy Blend costs as little as 7 cents a cup – less, on a per cup basis, than coffee, or instant coffee alternatives that do not contain dandelion. To keep
Dandy Blend is affordable for everyone who already drinks coffee, we keep the price down as low as possible by distributing it directly. Dandy Blend supports Mom and Pop health food stores because they care for their customers personally. Dandelion root is what makes Dandy Blend unique and so much better that it stands out from all other options available. It is the only instant coffee alternative in the United States that contains dandelion root. To Americans, dandelion may be considered a weed, but to people all over the world it is a valued vegetable and highly respected herbal medicine. It is one of the top six herbs in the Chinese medicine chest. If your doctor or health practitioner has recommended that you give up coffee, and/or add dandelion to your diet, Dandy Blend is by far the easiest way to do that AND still continue enjoying the flavor and texture of a good “cuppa joe” at the same time.
You will benefit from this product if you enjoy the taste and/or stimulation that coffee offers, but are looking for a caffeine-free alternative.
Extracts of roasted barley, rye, chicory root, dandelion root and sugar beet.
Raw Elements is excited to offer Dandy Blend, an instant Dandelion Beverage that tastes like coffee but is 100% caffeine free and offers no acidity or bitterness. Gluten-free, vegan and sugar-free, this herbal drink is made of water-soluble extracts including roasted dandelion, chicory and beet roots as well as rye and barley grains. All ingredients promote health across the world.
Originating in Austria over 200 years ago, this coffee or tea replacement drink requires no additional sweeteneers and contains over 50 trace minerals per cup. Dandelion root offers unique flavour and texture replacing a good ‘cuppa joe’. This healthy alternative to coffee offers full-bodied taste and the smoothness and texture of real coffee. Enjoyable for all family members and with no brewing required, it can be served as a delicious hot drink including a latte, a refreshing cold beverage or can even be used in baking.
Dandy Blend comes in 4 different sizes:
Try it as a box of 25 single servings or boxes of 100, 200 or 400 servings. With no additives or preservatives, there’s nothing artificial about Dandy Blend in either taste or health. Pesticide free, Dandy Blend is so versatile that depending on how much powder is used, the taste can vary from a pleasant, nutty roasted tea to even a rich, strong espresso. Add one spoonful and it’s ready to drink! Instant satisfaction.
Create your own taste of Dandelion goodness.
1 level tsp per 8 oz = tea-like beverage
1 rounded tsp per 8 oz = rich, full bodied coffee
1 heaping tsp to 1 tablespoon = espresso strength beverage
The serving size for 1 tsp of Dandy Blend is 7 calories. Coffee replacement for the calorie conscious. Excellent substitute for decaf coffee – convince the skeptic in you with this instant winner!
Summary5.00 ( 3 )
Questions and answers of the customers
Q Does the product use Sugar beetroot or beet root? There is a difference. And if sugar beetroot is...There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now