Giddy Yo – Organic Reishi Tincture
Reishi (in Japanese) or Ling Zhi (in Chinese) literally means the “Immortality Mushroom” and “Supernatural Mushroom”. Reishi is a highly revered mushroom that has been successfully used in traditional Chinese medicine for more than 2,000 years. Reishi mushrooms grow on dead or dying hemlock trees and produce a stunning bright red fruiting body!
Reishi use is generally safe and has high antioxidant value. There are no negative side effects reported in available literature and clinical studies. However, very sensitive individuals may experience some detoxification symptoms such as mild digestive upset, dizziness, sore bones, and skin rashes during the initial period of intake.
- Certified Organic, Non GMO, and Gluten Free
- Wild harvested in Canada-log grown and sun dried
- Recommended Dose: Adults; 2.5-3 ml, 2 times per day. Take with food to avoid digestive upset.
- Can be taken by placing drops directly in your mouth, or in your beverage of choice.
- WARNING: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Discontinue use if hypersensitivity or allergy occurs.