Giddy Yo – Organic Chlorella Powder
Giddy Yo radiation tested, certified organic broken cell wall Chlorella (Chlorella Pyrenoidosa) is a cultivated fresh water grown green algae that contains high levels of chlorophyll (the stuff that makes plants green-green pigments used by organisms that convert sunlight into energy via photosynthesis).
Giddy Yo certified organic Chlorella is grown in a high-elevation area of Taiwan under a strictly controlled environment utilizing pure deep well mineral water and is gas chromatography (GC) radiation tested to be free of radioactive iodine 131, Cesium 134 and 137. Our chlorella is cultivated in man-made pools and exposed to natural sunlight. Our supplier utilizes technologically advanced methods to crack the cell wall ensuring maximum digestibility and absorption. Our chlorella contains NO fillers, binders, chemical solvents or heavy metals regularly used in food production.
- Chlorella is an easily digestible food containing protein (approximately 60% pure digestible protein), fat, and carbohydrates
- Certified Organic, Vegan, Keto, and Non GMO
- Does not contain additives, preservatives, fillers, binders, or chemical solvents
- does not have a ‘fishy’ taste
- Serving Size: Chlorella is a food, not a supplement, so eat it paying close attention to how you feel. For the powder, eat ¼ tsp. to 6 tsp. (1-24 grams), once or multiple times per day as desired. Use caution when introducing ANY new food into your diet and work your way up to higher amounts. 1/2 teaspoon of powder = 2g.
- Try sprinkling Giddy Yo Chlorella powder on your salads, scrambled and hard boiled eggs, and added to smoothies, hand-made chocolate creations, and spring water for a refreshing cooling drink
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight and in an airtight container.