Healthforce Chlorella Manna Powder
Chlorella Manna™,Chlorella sorokiniana UTEX 1230 (formerly known as Chlorella pyrenoidosa before it was taxonomically reclassified by the scientific community), is a freshwater, single-celled green alga and is one of the richest sources of chlorophyll known, which accounts for its deep green color. This certified organic chlorella is grown outdoors in Taiwan and is prepared using a vacuum pressure differential method that ensures digestibility and over 90% cell wall breakage. Chlorella is 50–60% protein and is a complete protein source, meaning it contains all nine essential amino acids. Chlorella is the only plant on the planet that can quadruple its growth in less than one day thanks to a phytonutrient known as Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF) that is produced during photosynthesis. CGF is found in the nucleus of chlorella and contains amino acids, beta-glucans, nucleic acids, peptides, and polysaccharides.
Chlorella Manna is certified organic, vegan, kosher, and gluten-free.
Chlorella Manna is free of fillers, binders, isolates, or flow agents.
- Whole food chlorophyll source
- Broken cell wall – Pressure-Release® method
- Carefully processed to maintain integrity of fragile nutrients
- All ingredients qualified using TruGanic™️ Sourcing: third-party, independent, accredited lab testing for pesticides and GMOs (genetically modified organisms).
- Lab tested for botanical identity, heavy metals, and microbiological activity.
- EcoFresh Nutrient Lock Packaging™. Product packaged in recyclable amber glass bottle which includes oxygen absorber and use of airtight metal lid.
- Manufactured in U.S. vegan, certified organic, certified kosher facility.
- Manufacturing facility free of gluten, peanuts, and tree nuts.