Lakanto Golden Monkfruit 2:1 Sweetener Packets
Lakanto Golden Monk Fruit 2:1 Sweetener is the only zero calorie, zero glycemic sweetener that is just like sugar. It is made from Monk Fruit which was used for centuries in eastern traditional herbalism to increase chi and well-being, earning it the nickname “The Immortals’ Fruit”. We still grow and harvest Monk Fruit for LAKANTO® in the same pristine area and according to traditional and environmental methods.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- TASTES LIKE SUGAR: Contains zero net carbs, zero calories, and is zero-glycemic. Perfect for coffee, desserts, and other sweet, sugar-free treats.
- 2:1 SUGAR REPLACEMENT: Lakanto Golden Monkfruit 2:1 Sweetener has double the sweetness of sugar in a convenient packet, allowing you to sweeten on the go.
- LIFESTYLE FRIENDLY: Works with ketogenic, diabetic, candida, paleo, vegan, low-carb, low-sugar, non-GMO, and all-natural diets.
- CLASSIC, GOLDEN & POWDERED: Golden Lakanto is a brown sugar substitute, Classic White is a white sugar substitute, and Classic Powder is a powdered sugar substitute.
- INGREDIENTS: The perfect mix of monk fruit extract and erythritol with no fiber, no maltodextrin, and no artificial flavoring or sweeteners.
100% Natural, Vegan Ingredients
Lakanto® Golden is a proprietary blend of two special ingredients, Erythritol and Monk Fruit (Luo Han Guo). Erythritol is a sugar alcohol produced through the fermentation of non-GMO certified corn. It exists in many foods such as grapes, mushrooms, cheese, wine and beer. The other ingredient high purity Monk Fruit (Luo Han Guo) extract is what makes Lakanto® Golden so unique. Grown mainly around Guilin Mountains in southern China, this prized fruit has been used for thousands of years, earning it the nickname, The Longevity Fruit. Monk Fruit (Luo Han Guo) is often used as a sweetener on its own, but it is impractical due to its intense sweetness and strong taste.
In 1996, using a patented process, SARAYA became the first and only company to successfully integrate Monk Fruit (Luo Han Guo) into a tabletop sweetener, creating a delicious one-of-a-kind product as sweet as sugar. Lakanto® also lacks the bitterness often associated with Monk Fruit (Luo Han Guo)-based sweeteners. Lakanto® Classic goes the extra step, using a higher-purity extract from early-harvest Monk Fruit to achieve a clean, sugar-like taste.
Keto. Zero Calories. Zero Glycemic