Giddy Yo – Organic Golden Berries
Golden berries, also known as “Gooseberries” or “Incan Berries”, have been cultivated in South America for centuries and revered for their health benefits and mouth-puckering sweet/sour flavour. The wrinkly, thick-skinned exterior contains a seedy, chewy interior that bursts with flavour, similar to a kumquat. Unlike more common dried fruit, this superfood has nothing added to it which means you aren’t loading up on unnecessary calories and chemicals.
Giddy Yo Golden Berries are grown amidst the Andes Mountains in Ecuador. The combination of mineralized soil, intense sunlight & pure glacial spring water from Cotopaxi Volcano makes for a nutritious sweet-tart berry. These berries are all hand-harvested and processed on-site , dehydrated at low temperature to perfection keeping them 100% raw and delicious.
- Certified Organic, Non GMO, Vegan and Gluten Free
- Free of Gluten, Nuts, Dairy, Soy, and Refined Sugar
- Suggested Use: Add 1-2 TBS to smoothies, yogurt, oatmeal, trail mixes or salads. Pair with chocolate, wine, or cheese. Make a GY GOLDEN BERRY jam or sauce, or eat them raw by the handful.
- Golden Berries are packed with a plethora of vitamins and nutrients such as B vitamins (B1, B2, B6 and B12), vitamin A, vitamin C, and phosphorus. (13%).
- Sweet n’ Sour taste – Nature’s sour candy.
Store in a cool, dry place-out of direct sunlight and in an airtight container.