Giddy Yo-Organic Goji Berries-454g
Goji berries are a fruit that are also considered to be an herb because they may contain most of the necessary vitamins and nutrients to sustain a healthy life. Giddy Yo Goji Berries are a delicious, quick snack that may be one of the most unique nutritionally dense fruits and antioxidants available (lab verified at 36,000 ORAC units). The antioxidants may protect human cells from harmful reactive molecules called free radicals, which cause damage to healthy cells through oxidation. By consuming antioxidants, free radicals may be neutralized and existing damage may even be repaired.
Our certified organic goji berries grow in the lowland fertile soil of the Qinghai Province, China. Sweet, chewy and nourishing, our berries go through a rigorous 14-phase Quality Control process in China, and are then further independently tested in Canada to guarantee purity. Our award-winning supplier leads the way in Goji R&D, innovation, and has the following international certifications; NOP, EU, JAS, KSA Kosher, Halal, HACCP, ISO9001 and ISO14001.
- Certified Organic, Non GMO, Vegan and Gluten Free
- Free of Gluten, Nuts, Dairy, Soy, and Refined Sugar
- Suggested Use: Add 1-2 TBS to smoothies, elixirs and teas, yogurt, oatmeal, soup, trail mix or simply eat raw by the handful.
- Components of goji berries may include; all essential amino acids (higher than bee pollen), 21 trace dietary minerals, vitamins, monosaccharides, polysaccharides, fatty acids, linoleic acids, alpha-linoleic acids, phytosterols, beta-sitoterol, carotenoids, zeaxanthin, beta-carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin, xanthophyll, lycopene, cryptoxanthin along with calcium, potassium, zinc, iron, riboflavin, Vitamin C (100 gram serving provides nearly 100% of your daily recommended intake for vitamin C) and numerous others. These raw treats may be a great source of protein too (13%).
- Giddy Yo Goji Berries are sweeter than most, and have an intriguing taste somewhere between a cranberry, cherry and strawberry.
Store in a cool, dry place-out of direct sunlight and in an airtight container.