Your search for gluten-free, plant-based wraps is finally over! Pure Wraps are free of common allergens, such as soy, egg, nuts and corn. They’re also raw! Use them as you would any conventional wrap. These wraps offers a convenient and healthy way to stay nourished throughout the day, no matter where you are.
Pure Wraps offer Certified Organic/Made in USA from imported ingredients & Non-GMO verified and Certified Kosher options. Read on to learn more about these delicious gluten-free tortilla wraps:
- Convenient tortilla alternative for work, school, and travel since it lasts many months without freezing or refrigeration while being portable and strong.
- Nourishing since it is made from coconuts and the key ingredient Himalayan salt while being dehydrated to keep it alkaline and raw with enzymes.
- Earth-friendly non-GMO cellulose packaging option available instead of plastic which is better for you and the environment.
- Versatile as you can make anything from burritos to sandwiches to sushi to make a meal or snack that travels well.
- Made from hand-harvested, un-adulterated coconuts (certified organic options available) and Himalayan salt
Store Pure Wraps at room temperature and away from dry circulating air over long periods of time for optimal convenience. Avoid storing them in direct sunlight and do not freeze them. Once the package has been opened, the best way to keep Pure Wraps fresh is to fold over the opened end and use a tight fitting “chip clip” to seal the bag. You may store them in the refrigerator, but take care to ensure that they are unfilled and covered to avoid textural changes to the wrap.