Sewanti Organic Turmeric Powder – 200g
Certified Organic Ayurveda herbs. Turmeric Root Powder
Sewanti Turmeric Powder is 100% certified organic and free from any additives, preservatives, binders, or fillers. It is non-GMO verified sourced, fair trade and gluten free. As one of the most popular herbs in Ayurveda, turmeric has been used for healing and health for thousands of years. With its vibrant yellow colour, it is an extremely common ingredient in Asian cooking.
This bright, nutritionally potent Ayurveda herb is amazingly versatile. Create a milk or elixir, sprinkle it onto salads and quinoa, add to soups and curries, toss your favourite nuts and seeds in it – the possibilities are endless!
- Source of/ Provides antioxidants.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to aid digestion.
- (Traditionally) used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve flatulence, dyspepsia (carminative).
- Used in Herbal Medicine as a hepato-protectant/liver protectant.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to increase bile excretion by the liver (choleretic) and stimulate contraction of the gallbladder (cholagogue).
- (Traditionally) used in Herbal Medicine as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve joint pain.
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda to relieve pain and inflammation.
- Botanical name: Curcuma longa
- Part used: Root.Recommended doseHerbal Medicine: As an antioxidant, digestive aid, for relief of flatulent dyspepsia, as hepato-protectant and to increase bile excretion and as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve joint inflammation, use 1-9 grams of dried rhizome per day.Ayurveda: to help relieve joint pain and inflammation use 1-4 grams of dried rhizome per day.
Natural Product Number (NPN):80090909