Organic Ayurveda herbs. Triphala powder
Triphala is a gentle, nourishing blend of three certified organic fruits: amalaki, bibhitaki, and haritaki.
Triphala can also be used to cleanse the eyes, mouth and nose by preparing a tea and using a neti pot
- Supports healthy digestion and absorption
- Strengthens & tones the digestive system
- Gentle formula for detoxification and rejuvenation
- Excellent for internal cleansing
- Non habit forming laxative
- Certified 100% organic
- GMO free
- Part used: Fruit, not seeds.
- Qualities: All tastes but salty, Rejuvenating, building, and regulating.
- Systems: Circulatory, digestive, excretory, respiratory, and nervous.
- Ayurveda: Balancing Vatta Pitta and kapha. A panacea and rasayana
Dosage: Make tea with 1/2 teaspoon of Triphala powder in 1 cup of hot water. Drink tea before breakfast and before bedtime.
Available in 200g
Our herbs are 100% certified organic and free from any additives, preservatives, binders, or fillers. They are non GMO verified sourced, fair trade and gluten free.