Sewanti Organic Amla Powder – 200g
- Botanical name: Phyllanthus Emblica
- Source of/Provides antioxidants.
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda as Rasayana (rejuvenative tonic).
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda to help relieve symptoms such as heartburn and indigestion associated with Amlapitta (hyperacidity/dyspepsia).
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda as a digestive tonic to increase appetite and aid in digestion (stomachic).
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda as a laxative for the relief of occasional constipation.
Recommended dose: 3-6 gms per day for adults.
Sewanti herbs are 100% certified organic and free from any additives, preservatives, binders, or fillers. They are non GMO verified sourced, fair trade and gluten free.
Natural Product Number (NPN):80090917