100% Organic Herbal Jam for Rejuvenation and Anti-aging Classical Ayurvedic Formula (Presently Limited Quantity Available) Made with all 45 Organic Ingredients according to Ancient Text First and only one in North America- exclusive to Sewanti Delicious treat.
Amalaki, also known as amla, is renowned for its rich antioxidant content and for its very high concentration of vitamin C—one of the highest known in the plant kingdom.2 More importantly, the vitamin C contained in the amalaki fruit is stabilized by the presence of tannins, which help to preserve the vitamin content, even through processing.2 This is particularly relevant in a preparation such as chyawanprash, which requires extensive cooking.
While the first known source of the “recipe” for chyawanprash is found in the Charaka Samhita, an ancient Ayurvedic text, the jam is also described in several other respected Ayurvedic texts, often with some alteration to the “original” formula.2 In fact, there is an extensive history of variation in chyawanprash preparations and appropriate amendments are therefore considered acceptable.2 This being the case, modern concerns for sustainability and availability of herbs have resulted in a wealth of chyawanprash varieties, all essentially sharing the same core benefits.2
Benefits of Chyavanprash
- Rejuvenates all tissues in the body*
- Supports overall strength and energy*
- Promotes muscle mass*
- Builds ojas for supporting a healthy immune response and youthfulness*
- Supports healthy function of the heart and respiratory systems*
- Tonifies the reproductive system*
- Kindles agni (digestive fire)*
- Gently encourages elimination*
- Supports optimal urinary health*