Organic Turmeric Powder – 200g
Out of stock
Would you like to get an e-mail notification when this product is back in stock?
Turmeric Powder – Antioxidant, Joint and Liver Support
Certified Organic Ayurveda herbs. Turmeric Root Powder
Sewanti Turmeric Powder is 100% certified organic and free from any additives, preservatives, binders, or fillers. It is non-GMO verified sourced, fair trade and gluten free. As one of the most popular herbs in Ayurveda, turmeric has been used for healing and health for thousands of years. With its vibrant yellow colour, it is an extremely common ingredient in Asian cooking.
This bright, nutritionally potent Ayurveda herb is amazingly versatile. Create a milk or elixir (see below for recipe), sprinkle it onto salads and quinoa, add to soups and curries, toss your favourite nuts and seeds in it – the possibilities are endless!
- Abundant in antioxidants
- Culinary herb safe as food spice
- Powerful anti-inflammatory
- Blood purifier
- Supports healthy joint function and liver function
- Traditionally used for beautiful skin & nails
- Certified 100% organic
- GMO free
- Botanical name: Curcuma longa
- Part used: Root.
- Qualities: heating, pungent, bitter, and astringent.
- Systems: Digestive, respiratory, and circulatory.
- Ayurveda: Decreases Kapha, increases Pitta &Vata when used in excess.
Dosage: 1/2 teaspoon in 1 cup of hot cow’s milk (preferably raw or organic, whole). Add ½ tsp to your soup or any other hot dish.
Available in 200g
5000 Years of Nature & Science for Whole-Body Wellness