Sunwarrior Ormus Supergreens include potent nutrition from alfalfa, barley grass, wheat grass, spinach, oat grass,
parsley, moringa, and ginger. These supergreens are grown in pristine, ancient volcanic valleys. The fertile,
mineral-rich volcanic soil nurtures these organic, greens, enriching them with trace minerals. A patented cold-drying
process protects the heat-sensitive bioactive components and phytonutrients, making a superior green superfood beverage
that is alive, raw, and bio-available. This process conserves the delicate balance of essential oils, enzymes, vitamins,
- A cultured food that creates probiotics in the greens themselves with no powdered probiotics added*
- Free of solvents, GMOs, radiation, artificial flavors, artificial preservatives, or artificial colors*
- Produced in the United States, carefully controlled and monitored for purity and organic compliance*
- Cultured and fermented foods are easy to digest and boost the natural friendly flora that are part of healthy
Suggested Use: 1-2 tbsp or 1 Trial Pack mixed into 8-10 oz of water. Store package out of direct light and away
from heat. As with any nutritional supplement, you should consult your physician before beginning a dietary regimen
containing this product. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are nursing, pregnant or considering pregnancy, you
should consult your healthcare professional prior to using this product. *These statements have not been evaluated by
the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Full Description and Detailed Information
Alfalfa: Alfalfa is an interesting plant in that, for its size, it has extensive root structures that spread out
and go deep to pull up minerals from multiple levels in the soil, many of which may not be available on the surface.
This makes alfalfa extremely nutritious, rich in essential vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients.
- Aids in the removal of toxins from the blood, liver, and kidneys
- Alkalizes the body
- Eases digestion and acts as a natural laxative
Barley Grass: Rich in B vitamins, chlorophyll, carotenoids, iron, calcium, protein, and vitamin C, barley grass
is a veritable superfood that is often overlooked for the sweeter wheat grass. Wheat grass and barley grass are very
similar to one another nutritionally. Together they balance each other out for the best mix of nutrients.
- Naturally detoxifies
- Contains the enzyme SOD (superoxide dismutase), a powerful antioxidant that protects cells against free radicals
damage and cellular aging
- Aids digestion with potent enzymes
- Helps naturally hydrate the body with organic electrolytes
Wheatgrass: Wheatgrass is considered by many to be the healthiest substance on the planet. It certainly packs in
an amazing amount of vitamins, minerals, beneficial enzymes, antioxidants, and phytonutrients into each tiny blade.
- Nourishes cells with easily absorbed nutrients
- Alkalizes the body
- Aids digestion
- Helps detoxify and cleanse the body
- Boosts immune system
- Speeds healing and soothes wounds
Oat Grass: Another cereal grass, like wheat and barley grass, that provides concentrated vitamins, minerals, and
essential nutrients packed into the tender young leaves. Oat grass is rich in over 70 revitalizing minerals.
- Easily digested for quick assimilation of nutrients
- Aids in digestion with powerful enzymes and fiber
- Cleans and detoxifies with chlorophyll
- Another source of the enzyme SOD (superoxide dismutase), a powerful antioxidant that protects cells against free
radicals damage and cellular aging
Moringa: Moringa is one of the newest superfoods to be discovered and is being used through the world to combat
hunger and malnutrition. Called the tree of life by many, moringa is rich in vitamins, minerals, protein, essential
fatty acids, and a host of beneficial phytonutrients.
- Provides a sense of well-being due to cellular nourishment
- Rich in antioxidants that clean up free radicals and prevent cellular aging
- Does not oxidize or spoil easily
- Aids digestion
- Boosts the immune system
- Raises energy levels
Spinach: Spinach is one of the healthiest leafy greens available, rich in iron, magnesium, calcium, fiber,
vitamin K, carotenoids, manganese, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, potassium, zinc, and copper.
- Aids digestion with rich amount of fiber
- Reduces oxidative stress caused by free radicals
- Helps mineralize bones for strength
- Protects eyes from age-related degeneration
- Improves the health and appearance of skin
- Boosts immune function
Ginger Root: Ginger root has always been used to ease nausea, sea sickness, diarrhea, and morning sickness, but
it is gaining attention as a potent anti-inflammatory and pain reducer, too. Apart from the ability to ease and sooth
digestive problems and lessen pain, ginger root is being studied for its effects against cancer, fungi, bacteria, and
diabetes. It is also rich in amino acids, calcium, magnesium, iron, and essential fatty acids.
- Effectively lessens pain
- Aids digestion and helps in the absorption of nutrients
- Improves the immune system and aids in destroying invading microbes
- Aids in detoxification
Probiotics: The probiotics in our greens are cultured within the greens themselves, not added after the fact.
This makes all the nutrients more bioavailable while building up and feeding the beneficial, natural flora and fauna of
the digestive system.
- Aids in the digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Replenishes and nourishes the beneficial microbes in the intestines
- Improves digestive health
- Boosts immune function
- Helps the body naturally remove toxins and waste
Ormus Supergreens are a fast and convenient way to boost your nutrition. This product is ideal for anyone looking to increase their intake of key vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and more.
Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron, Sodium, Potassium, Organic Whole Leaf Alfalfa Powder, Organic Whole Barley Grass Powder, Organic Whole Wheat Grass Powder, Organic Whole Moringa oleifera Leaf Powder, Organic Whole Oat Grass Powder, Dehydrated Organic Alfalfa Leaf Juice, Dehydrated Organic Barley Grass Juice, Dehydrated Organic Wheat Grass Juice, Dehydrated Organic Oat Grass Juice, Organic Spearmint Flavor (with Acacia), Organic Ginger Root, Organic Peppermint Flavor (with Acacia), Organic Stevia Extract (Steviol Glycosides), L-acidolphilus, L-plantarum, L-casei, L-rhamnosus, B-Iactis, L-salivarius, B-bifidum.
Raw Elements is pleased to offer the Sunwarrior suite of premier vegan and vegetarian plant-based products. Sunwarrior protein powders, supplements, meal replacements, mineral complexes, immune boosters, and greens are natural, raw, and perfect for any lifestyle.
Sunwarrior protein is clean, smooth, great tasting and easy to digest. These natural protein powders are completely gluten-free, soy-free, wheat-free and yeast-free. Made without GMOs, radiation, added sugars, and artificial flavours, preservatives and colours. Simply blend with fruit and vegetables to create a delicious and nutritious smoothie. Add to a shaker cup with water for quick and nourishing post-workout fuel. The uses are endless! Raw Elements proudly carries the following Sunwarrior protein powder blends:
– Natural Rice Protein
– Chocolate Rice Protein
– Vanilla Rice Protein
– Warrior Blend Natural Protein
– Warrior Blend Chocolate Protein
– Warrior Blend Vanilla Protein
– Warrior Blend Berry Protein
– Warrior Blend Mocha Protein
– Classic Plus Natural
– Classic Plus Chocolate
– Classic Plus Vanilla
– SOL Good Protein Bars
Raw Elements also carries Ormus Greens and Liquid Light. These natural supplements are packed with nutrients to support health and wellness. Want to learn more about how these supplements can enhance your diet, fitness and wellness goals? Explore our Sunwarrior supplement product pages to read the detailed nutritional benefits and ingredients of each product. As with any nutritional supplement, consult your physician before beginning a dietary regimen containing these products. Keep them out of the reach of children. If you are nursing, pregnant or considering pregnancy, consult your healthcare professional before incorporating these products into your daily eating.
Sunwarrior harnesses the highly concentrated nutritional power of plants to create products that amplify health and fitness. Rich in vitamins, minerals, enzymes, probiotics, amino acids and antioxidants, this line of products boosts performance, enhances immunity and maintains endurance. This is one of the fastest growing health-conscious superfood companies in the market today!