Rawtella Crunch is a blend of organic coconut flakes, fresh hazelnuts, coconut sugar, and cacao nibs, slowly stone-ground with a touch of real vanilla bean and Himalayan salt. We then fold in crushed hazelnuts & more cacao nibs for a wickedly delicious, crunchy milk chocolate spread we know you will devour.
Best Ways to Eat Rawtella
- Just you and a spoon
- With chocolate lovers
- At slightly above room temperature
- Consciously with your eyes closed and a warm smile on your face
Rawtella Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- One truly decadent experience
- Tastes fuller and richer than other hazelnut spreads
- Uses whole hazelnuts – not just pieces or powder
- The hazelnuts are soaked and gently dehydrated for maximum nutrition and flavor
- When warm, it spreads easily like a creamy almond butter
- Sweetened with truly raw coconut sugar, which is unrefined and lower on the glycemic index than sugar
- High in natural minerals
- Anti-oxidant rich
- Original Rawtella is for dark chocolate lovers
- Made with organic ingredients
- Stone Ground
- 100% Raw
- No added salt
- No added oils
- Sealed in Glass jars
- 20+ hazelnuts in every 6 oz. jar
Move over, unhealthy chocolate spreads! Rawtella is a decadent handcrafted raw vegan hazelnut spread that is wickedly delicious. Fresh and soaked/dehydrated whole organic hazelnuts are stoneground with organic cacao nibs and coconut crystals to create a rich experience chocolate lovers will devour.
Rich in antioxidants and natural minerals, Rawtella is gluten-free and made without added salt and oils. This sumptuous spread is healthier and less processed than similar spreads on the market.
Hazelnuts are the star of the show! These nuts are a rich source of vitamin E. They are also high in oleic acid, a mono-unsaturated fatty acid, which helps to lower cholesterol.
Cacao contains a number of unique properties and minerals that can contribute to enhanced alertness and feeling of happiness. With a spoon and a jar of Rawtella, it’s impossible not to feel totally elated! Each glass jar contains over twenty hazelnuts.
Raw coconut sugar is lower on the glycemic index than regular sugar and contains more nutrients than refined table sugar. Coconut sugar is created by extracting naturally sweet, nutrient-rich sap from coconut blossoms. The sap is then dehydrated. It contains 17 amino acids, minerals, vitamin C, and broad-spectrum B vitamins.
Nourishing and irresistible!
– Straight from the jar, with a spoon
– Ice cream topping
– Spread over croissants, breads, bagels and crackers
– Alongside fresh fruit
– Hot chocolate (add 1 heaping tablespoon of Rawtella to one cup hot water; stir and enjoy)
Rawtella is a healthier alternative to traditional chocolate spreads, and offers a fuller and richer taste than others on the market. Chocolate lovers will have a tough time putting the jar down! Are you ready for a truly decadent experience?
Questions and answers of the customers
- There are no answers for this question yet. Answer now