Four Sigmatic Superfood Adaptogen Blend: 10 species of different adaptogens that are all widely researched
Featuring two mushrooms, reishi and cordyceps; two roots, ginseng and ashwagandha; two leaves, tulsi and gynostemma; two berries, amla and schisandra; and two super spices, ginger and turmeric.
Vegan, gluten-free, GMO-free, and no additives or preservatives
Each bag has 30 large dosages
Reishi: Supports occasional stress and promotes restful sleep.
Cordyceps: Like a pep squad for your body, helps promote and sustain natural energy.
Asian Ginseng: Helps promote and sustain natural energy and supports occasional stress
Ashwagandha: Supports occasional stress and symptoms of fatigue.
Tulsi: Supports healthy skin and hormone support.
Gynostemma: Immune system support and helps sustain natural energy.
Amla: Supports metabolic functions and could have anti-aging properties.
Schisandra: Supports cognitive function and endurance.
Turmeric: Rich in antioxidant properties.
Ginger: Supports digestion.
Black Pepper: Facilitates digestion and could have antibacterial qualities.
60 gram (2.12 Oz) blend.
Contains: Dual-extracted reishi, dual-extracted cordyceps, Asian ginseng, ashwagandha, tulsi, gynostemma, amla, schisandra, turmeric, ginger, and black pepper.
Mix 1 teaspoon Adaptogen Blend into smoothies, coffee, into chocolate, overnight oats, and anything else. Take at any time of day. Adaptogens are non-specific, meaning they can be enjoyed at any time in any amount to support energy, endurance, and even winding-down at the end of the day.
Enjoy an instant cup of health with Four Sigmatic! Harnessing the power of one of the world’s most scientifically studied superfoods – mushrooms – Four Sigmatic has developed a line of products designed to conveniently deliver the benefits of these incredibly powerful foods.
Four Sigmatic mushroom beverages are a quick, easy and delicious way to incorporate the nutritional power of mushrooms into your daily life. No fads, no pills, no capsules! Are you aware of the profound impact mushrooms have had on the world of Western medicine? Approximately 40 percent of Western medicines today, including penicillin, utilize mushrooms! This nutrient dense food offers endless health benefits.
Raw Elements carries the following Four Sigmatic products:
– Cordyceps Mushroom Elixir Mix
– Chaga Mushroom Elixir Mix
– Lion’s Mane Mushroom Elixir Mix
– Reishi Mushroom Elixir Mix
– Mushroom Coffee Mix with Lion’s Mane
– Mushroom Coffee Mix with Cordyceps and Chaga
– Mushroom Hot Cacao with Reishi
– Xoco Red Chocolate Shot with Chaga
Cordyceps Mushroom Elixir Mix leverages the adaptogen power of the Cordyceps mushroom. This is not a stimulant but will help you maintain constant energy levels. Great for working out or an afternoon pick me up.
Chaga Mushroom Elixir Mix contains Chaga mushroom, one of the richest sources of antioxidants in the world. A cup of health to boost your immunity and stay healthy!
Lion’s Mane Mushroom Elixir Mix has great brain-boosting benefits! The Lion’s Mane mushroom is a nootropic, an all-natural brain booster, with no side effects.
Reishi mushroom has calming properties and can aid in improved sleep. Reishi Mushroom Elixir Mix is an ancient mushroom drink that supports body-mind balance.
Coffee without the jitters! Four Sigmatic’s mushroom-infused coffee beverages are balanced mixes that have less acidity than regular coffee and can help increase productivity and brain power.
Four Sigmatic hot cacao mushroom blends taste delicious and pack immense health benefits you won’t find in another cup of hot chocolate!
For full product descriptions and details, please explore our shop pages.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Hi , as I am pregnant, I was wondering if this product can be use by pregnant or breastfeeding moms? answer nowAnswered by the admin Congratulations Josiane! During pregnancy it is important to use caution and listen to your body when consuming strong natural herbs and mushrooms. This is also the case when using Four Sigma Foods products including the Adaptogen Blend. Traditionally, all medicinal mushrooms have been used during pregnancy to support the mother’s health and energy levels. Some adaptogenic herbs should be totally fine for a pregnant woman, but some are known to enhance blood flow to the uterus. Please consult your healthcare professional if you have further concerns.