eXo offers delicious, nutritious real food bars made with minimally-processed cricket flour protein. This is truly sustainable fuel!
eXo protein bars are gluten-free, grain-free, soy-free, dairy-free and made without refined sugars. An ideal meal replacement, healthy snack and pre/post exercise food. Each soft, chewy bar is designed by a three-Michelin-starred chef. Premium ingredients come together for ultimate health and flavour. Each bar is dense with essential energy and nutrients perfect for your busy lifestyle. Grab a bar and go!
eXo bars are high in protein, low in sugar and nutritionally dense. All bars contain 270-300 calories and ten grams of protein. Healthy fats come from nut butters. Carbohydrates are from fruits and honey. Each bar contains roughly 14-20 grams of fat, 13-18 grams of sugar and 5-7 grams of fiber. Because the bars are made with zero preservatives, the shelf life is eight months.
– Cricket flour are higher in protein than beef jerky, chicken, salmon and eggs
– Crickets are a complete protein source, containing all the essential amino acids
– Crickets offer 2.2 times more iron than spinach
– Eighty percentage of the world eats insects regularly
– Crickets produce 100 times less greenhouse gases than cows
– Consuming insects has tremendous environmental benefits relative to other food sources
Each bar contains 40 crickets, which works out to be approximately 5 crickets per bite. The crickets come from domestic cricket farms that raise crickets specifically for human consumption. After cleaning, the crickets are dried and milled into flour. Cricket flour tastes slightly nutty; it is high in protein and micronutrients. Insect protein has a great role to play in the future of our food. Are you ready to give it a try?