GILLIAN IS A HOLISTIC HEALTH PROMOTER AND DEVOTED PRACTITIONER IN OF THE ART OF BEING HERSELF. HER PERSONAL MISSION IS TO EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT EVIDENCE-BASED HEALTH INFORMATION SO THEY CAN LEAD A HAPPY, HEALTHY LIFE. Gillian is currently completing her PhD at Western University in Health and Rehabilitation Science, specializing in Health Promotion. She is a yoga and Yoga Tune Up® teacher; TV host and Community Producer of “Gillian Mandich: Cooking Adventures”; co-host of Holistic Health Diary Podcast and TV show; guest health host on the Home Shopping Network (HSN); sits on the Advisory Board at Examine.com; is the creator, producer, and host of Health Science Radio on 94.9 CHRW, and writes for numerous print and online media.
I proudly share the Sunwarrior brand with my students, clients, friends, and family. Based on my extensive research into the various protein powder options on the market, I believe that Sunwarrior is the ultimate raw superfood protein designed for fitness and health enthusiasts. I have been using it in my smoothies for years because it harnesses the power of plants to provide people with the protein they want with a smooth, great tasting flavor and texture.
- Combine quinoa and water in saucepan. Bring to a boil, stir once, and cover.
- Reduce heat and simmer until all water is absorbed (approx. 10-15 minutes). Allow quinoa to cool.
- In a bowl add quinoa and remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Make 1″ balls. Place in fridge until they get firm.
- Recipe makes about 20 balls. Serve and enjoy!