HAVING ALWAYS HAD A KEEN INTEREST IN HEALTH, GILLIAN GILLIAN IS A SELF-CARE TEACHER, EMPOWERING HER STUDENTS TO TAKE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY AND ALIGNED ACTION TO CREATE THE BEST LIFE EVER.
She is a highly experienced Transpersonal Coach and practitioner with training in yoga, meditation, spirituality, psychology and holistic nutrition. Gillian is also a trained professional speaker, spokesperson, and media personality. She shares her message of holistic health, natural living, spiritual growth, and self-love through her writing, online courses, transformational mentoring program and events in exotic destination around the world.
Gillian is a based on beautiful Vancouver Island, Canada and is the founder of her holistic lifestyle company, Inspired Living which facilitates inspirational community building events such as retreats, workshops and conscious gatherings around the world. Gillian is a founding team member of Tmrw Tday, a conscious culture festival held in Negril, Jamaica each year. Gillian is the host of #SelfCareSunday, a weekly live show on David ‘Avocado’ Wolfe’s Facebook page, which has a global audience of 12.5 million highly engaged fans. Gillian is proudly sponsored by heart-centred holistic health & lifestyle companies such as Raw Elements, Longevity Warehouse, Banyan Botanicals, Living Libations and more.
- ¹/³ Cup Liquid
- (I used ½ nut milk & ½ herbal tea)
- ¹/³ Cup Cooked & Mashed Pumpkin
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds, whole
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Pinch Salt
- Sweetner of choice
- (I used 4-6 drops of stevia)
- ½ tsp Maca
- 1 Sachet Four Sigmatic Mushroom Elixir: Reishi, Chaga or Cordyceps
- Warm liquid in a small sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add pumpkin and spices then let simmer for a few minutes then remove from heat.
- Combine remaining ingredients, adding more liquid if need be. It may seem pretty soupy at first but the chia will soak it up. These powerhouses soak up to 10 x their weight in liquid which makes them wonderful hydrating and detoxifying.
Serve with toppings like pumpkin seeds, raw pecans, raw almond butter or coconut yogurt!